Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day to all of the special mother's in my life! It is a blessing to raise my own children with the love, support and encouragement from each of you! I thought today would be appropriate to post the pictures of our latest ultra sound last Thursday. The baby looks great, weighing in already at 2lbs. 7oz. In a few of the 3D pictures they took, him or her looks almost identical to our little Jaden the day he was born. We become more and more excited everyday for this little miracle to arrive and welcome him or her into our family! On this Mother's Day, I can't help but look back to last year as I celebrated with my amazing son but longed for another baby. I pray for, today, all of the women that I know, and those I don't that are struggling with infertility or waiting for their match as they endure the adoption process. God has blessed me richly this year as I watch Myla in her crib sleeping right now, and I am struck at what a difficult day this must be for her birthmom. Please hold her, Michelle, in your prayers today as well. I know now, in my life, just what a miracle each baby is to your family, no matter how they came to be apart of it. Again, Happy Mother's Day to the most amazing women I know! I love each of you dearly and thank my God on your behalf today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment