Friday, May 2, 2008





The first three pictures are of Jaden and Myla swinging at the park and with Micah. The fourth picture is Jaden in his swim class. He's doing a great job learning how to swim. He and Micah go on Monday nights for their "boy's night out". They go to swim and then out to dinner together. Jaden loves the special time with his Daddy!  The last picture is Jaden and me doing some raccoon watching in the backyard. Momma raccoon decided to bring her babies to this tree and Jaden left his paci's for them. Well, only two paci's, not all of them yet. He did go back and leave another the next day after Mommy raccoon left him a note telling him how sweet and kind he was to leave two for her babies!  Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the weekend!  I know we are!!!! :)

1 comment:

Mary Gothi said...

(this is my 3rd time posting today! I am blog-challenged!!) I LOVE the paci/racoon story! Jaden has such a tender, creative heart. Yesterday I was missing the kids so much! I HATE having our 6(almost 7!) grandkids in 3 states. Think I will just have to clone myself. I miss you and love you so much, Sweet Brooke. Have an AWESOME Mother's Day!