It's A Boy!! The Wilson Family is very happy to announce the arrival of Benjamin Michael Wilson on July 24th, 2008. Ben came into the world at 7:03pm, weighing in a 6 lbs. 2 ounces and 20 inches long. He may be a skinny little guy, but he's got giant hands and feet, just like his brother. In fact, he looks exactly like Jaden! Speaking of brothers, Big brother Jaden is so excited to have a new brother and is busy "taking care" of everyone all day long! Especially his sister Myla who is very curious about the new little person in the house, but surely has no clue what she just gained! The rest of us do though, and we feel so blessed to add Ben to our lives. Life is crazy, but not too crazy that we all don't have time to sit and stare a little at this miracle!
Labor went well. I was induced the night before (wednesday), they were FINALLY able to break my water at 3:3opm on Thursday, I went from 1 to 4 cm dialated by 4pm and 90 percent effaced. I was pushing by 6:30, with no epidural as it had worn off from earlier in the day (an experience I'd be glad to share but I'm sure not all want to hear it!), and Ben was born at 7:03pm. He came out healthy and in my arms from the moment he was born. It was so thrilling to hear all call out that it was a boy!!! Definately worth the wait!
Enjoy the pictures and we hope to see everyone soon! Love to you all!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment